Greentherm offer bespoke building automation solutions for general control and energy monitoring and conservation. We offer a unique understanding of mechanical, renewable technologies and controls expertise from one vendor, ensuring delivery of integrated solutions.
Greentherm have been appointed as a certified solution partner with DEOS AG after completing certified system partner programming training. DEOS is an established German manufacturer of Building Management Systems (BMS) based on open protocols. The company has been in business for 50 years Their products are installed in a wide variety of projects in multiple countries, across several continents.
A typical project example shown above is a customised BMS solution that was designed to meet the customers specific requirements. The system was required to perform several key functions, including:
- Regulate system boilers and cascade control two boilers based on a moving average of outdoor air temperature.
- Dynamically adjust thermostatic mixing valves to maintain a constant system temperature in response to load changes.
- Dynamically adjust the target operating flow temperature of the system according to the outdoor air temperature to perform weather compensation.
- Interface with a standalone solar thermal system.
- Provide for scheduled sterilisation of DHW system.
- Control all system pumps and valves in the correct sequence to ensure stable operation.
- React to and report system alarms and malfunctions.
- Report remote operating system temperatures to a dedicated HMI for troubleshooting and verification reasons.
- Enable hands-off automatic operation.
- Be designed with ability to scale to meet the requirements of future phases of works and later expansion of the system.
- Retain a simplified manual-override mode to enable a non-technical end-user to take effective manual control of the system in the event of a malfunction.