22mm Straight Automatic bypass valve.
Designed for use in domestic central heating systems, this Myson automatic bypass valve is designed to be paired with a thermosatic radiator valve, to ensure proper flowrate through the heating circuit when the TRV has closed. This allows the full flowrate of the boiler to continue circulating through the system, even as sections of the system close off. When radiator valves are opened, the bypass valve automatically closes.
The advantages of installing this valve are as follows:
- Ensures minimum water flow rates through the boiler.
- Reduces system noise associated with high pump pressures.
- Eliminates the need to fit an uncontrolled radiator to act as a system by-pass.
- Increases system efficiency.
- Aids the quiet operation of Thermostatic Radiator Valves.