The EMV 110 602 is used as a two port valve in heating systems (solar, space-heating), for hot blast heating, cooling systems and a range of industrial and agricultural purposes.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 110 degrees Celsius (Most Motorised valves are only capable of withstanding temperatures of circa 85 degrees Celsius)
- Motorised both directions – no reliance on spring return means more reliable operation (very important if used as an over heat valve on a solar system)
- Quick replacement of neck seals without disassembling the valve from installation.
- Auxiliary cable incorporated.
- Open/closed indicator on top of valve.
- Available in a range of sizes
|Supply Voltage||230V, 50Hz|
|Consumption||7.5VA during operation, 3VA during standby|
|Ambient temperature||from 0° C do 55°C|
|Connecting cord||4 x 0.5 mm2, 2m long|
|Max. operating pressure||16 bar|