The EMV 830/590 is used as a two port valve for application for non aggressive media such as liquids and gasses.
- Can withstand fluid temperatures of up to 110 degrees Celsius (Most Motorised valves are only capable of withstanding temperatures of circa 85 degrees Celsius)
- Motorised both directions – no reliance on spring return means more reliable operation
- Actuator is simply and quickly assembled and disassembled from valve by means of “clip”system, no screwing is required.
- Directional indicator on valve.
- Any two ports can be opened at once, as can all three.
- Auxiliary output incorporated.
|Supply Voltage||230V, 50Hz|
|Rotation time||25s/90°, 50s/180°|
|Ambient temperature||from 0° C do 55°C|
|Connecting cord||1.5m long|
|Actuator Protection Class||IP 55|
|Max. operating pressure||16 bar|
Contact us today to find out about our trade discount!
Available in a range of sizes, please select required size from the drop down menu below