The Heatmiser UH8 Wiring Centre facilitates the communication between the heating system and the thermostats.
This is designed for use with the neoStat thermostat.
Up to 6 actuators can be wired to each of the 8 zones and an output is provided for the boiler, underfloor heating pump and valve.
Zone 8 of the UH8 can be setup to control a radiator zone, in this case not enabling the UFH Pump and Valve.
ALL THE HEATMISER PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOM CHARGES (IMPORTED FROM UK).
Features & Benefits:
- Radiator zone: provides output for a single radiator zone, making it suitable for systems with UFH and radiators. When used, this zone doesn’t enable the underfloor heating pump, valve or boiler.
- Pump, valve & boiler output: provides on board switching for boiler, heat pumps and valves.
- Up to SIX actuators per zone, eight zones per wiring centre.
- Rail mounting incorporated: makes it easy to install.
- Neon output indicators for each zone.
- Power: 12v or 230v