High temperature 3 port motorised valve
Motorised 3-way brass valve operate as diverting or separating element in hot water or air blast heating systems. Also ideal for use as solar thermal system over-heat divert valve.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 110 degrees Celsius (Most Motorised valves are only capable of withstanding temperatures of circa 85 degrees Celsius)
- Motorised both directions – no reliance on spring return means more reliable operation (very important if used as an over heat diverter on a solar system)
- Compact version enables quick assembly and electrical connection.
- Actuator is simply and quickly assembled and isassembled from reversible valve by means of “clip”system, no screwing is required.
- Effectively and economically used as reversible element in systems where two heating sources are used or for supply of heating to two consumers – heating and sanitary water.
- Connecting cord enables external connection.
- Quick replacement of O-rings without disassembling the valve from installation.
|Supply Voltage||230V, 50Hz|
|Consumption||7.5VA during operation, 3VA during standstill|
|Ambient temperature||from 0° C do 50°C|
|Connecting cord||4 x 0.5 mm2, 2m long|
|Max. operating pressure||6 bar|
Contact us today to find out about our trade discount!
Available in a range of sizes, please select required size from the drop down menu