What Does Zypho do for you?
Using patented heat recovery technology, the Zypho extracts heat from shower waste-water, and uses it to preheat the cold supply into the shower’s mixing valve. This ensures the valve only needs to blend in the minimal amount of valuable hot water to achieve a comfortable temperature. Zypho can also be used to preheat the cold water supply to an electric shower*.
Reducing the need for hot water, reduces heating bills, saving money. It couldn’t be simpler.
To calculate how much money it could save your household Click Here
Why Do You Need Zypho?
- Zypho will cut your energy costs by up to a third.
- Virtually maintenance free. Requires no more cleaning than a normal drain.
- Easy and straightforward installation. Fits in minutes.
- Universal fitting. Compatible with the vast majority of boilers and showers on the market today*.
- No power needed. No batteries. No wires
- Payback within 2-3 years.
Zypho iZi and Zypho Vertical
Zypho come in three different versions: the iZi 30 High Flow, the iZi 40 Eco Shower and the Vertical option.
The iZi versions are a horizontal shower drain heat recovery solution adaptable to shower trays, linear drains or bathtubs, being able to deliver energy savings up to 40%.
The Vertical option is also adaptable to shower trays, linear drains or bathtubs, with an energy savings up to 67%. This is an ideal solution for retrofit installations.
This easy to install system works on transferring the heating from the shower’s waste water to the incoming cold mains supply.