Greentherm bring a wealth of technical experience to deliver energy efficient commercial and industrial projects. We work extensively with professionals within the Mechanical and Electrical consultancy industry across Ireland as a trusted partner to help reduce their client’s commercial energy costs. Led by Enda Ruxton, a qualified Engineer with a deep technical understanding of renewable technology and its integration into buildings, Greentherm is at the forefront renewable energy solutions.
Greentherm is a provider that work to bring the appropriate solution to any issue and take on each project based on its own individual circumstances, never applying a one size fits all approach. All solutions are tailor-made to fit the changing dynamics of buildings.
Greentherm provides a one stop shop for all renewable energy solutions offering”
- Full heating system design.
- Turnkey installation of renewable and heating technologies.
- Energy Monitoring & Targeting solutions.
Always leading from the front, Greentherm is constantly first to market with the most up to date solutions for cost-effective renewable energy.
A sample of some of our practical product solutions are:
- Standard and custom made buffer tanks, tank in tanks and Calorifiers from hundreds to thousands of litres in mild steel and 316L stainless steel.
- Solar thermal systems – drain back and pressurised systems
- Solar PV – ground mount & roof-integrated systems
Working in partnership with Greentherm, many within the Mechanical and Electrical consultancy industry, have found us to be a valuable and trusted source with specialised in-depth knowledge of the renewable energy solutions market.